Monday, September 14, 2009

Washington DC 912

Yeah, I'm one of the Tea Baggers...Isn't that what Anderson Cooper called us. I really can't say here all the things I've called him since, but if you check out episodes 5 & 6 - 2009 of "It's High Time We Talk" on crookedhook.com, you'll get some clue.

Anyhow, I spent the entire day yesterday 09/12/09, in Washington DC. Man, what a turnout - had to be at least 60,000 solid, American citizens there voicing their displeasure with the way things are going in DC. I sure felt proud to be an American yesterday. Look for pictures on the Crooked Hook site in the next few days.

I just wanted to put up this short post to say THANK YOU!!! to everyone who was there and to the organizers. When the next one rolls around, I'm there...

No comments:

Post a Comment